More confused than a homeless man on house arrest!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:35 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

sampire
    Participant
    June 27, 2015 at 8:39 am #81692

Hey everyone! Out of options and need a place to vent and get some help.
    Long story short, I met a girl at work we really hit it off, we went out for drinks and had an awesome time and its been great since. We never played any games, got along great and didnt really have any drama. I fell for her quickly. Having something like that is very rare for me. About a year or so ago she was cheated on by her bf of 4 years and her reboung was a different guy at work who moved away. So she always told me she wasnt ready for a relationship. We have been hanging out for 4 months and i always hinted at us being together. We recently decided to be exclusive in the sense that we wont talk/sleep with anyone else and still dont have the “BF/GF” title. Everything felt relationship like the cuddling in bed, the hand holding just your classic relationship stuff. I know she hasnt been happy at work, one day she had a really bad day and decided to quit. Just like that, I thought that was a bit weird.

sampire
    Participant
    June 27, 2015 at 8:40 am #81693

After that I surprised her to see her favorite sports team play and after that she became very distant. Stop answering her phone didnt really text back as much. I figured she was stressed from not finding a job and i told her id respect her space so i backed off just a little. I asked if she was doing ok and said if she couldnt find a job she was going to move in with her dad who lives on a beach in florida. I didnt really hear much from her. I made her my “WCW” on instagram and nothing. not a like, a comment or even a text. Very odd. The next morning she sent a text that said: “So…I’m moving to florida.” I asked her when and she said next week. We talked on the phone for 30 mins or so after she said it would be best for her and we didnt discuss us. That night I asked if I could come over after work. She didnt respond to any of my texts or calls. Next day. Fed up thinking she was leaving in a few days I told her how i felt without sounding needy.

sampire
    Participant
    June 29, 2015 at 8:34 am #81694

I told her how much she meant to me and that she needs to give me the time of day if she cared about me at all and that I wanted to see her and she needs to communicate with me. A few hours go by and I got a text that said “im going to try and stay.” I reponded with “thats all you have to say?” I havent heard from her since. Whats going on!? I dont think there is another guy involved she has never really given me a reason to think that. I could be wrong, What do you all think?? Sorry im new to this forums and not sure who to get this all to fit!

sampire
    Participant
    June 29, 2015 at 8:34 am #81698

She said she might try and stay and i havent heard from her since.. what do u guys think?

After that I surprised her to see her favorite sports team play and after that she became very distant. Stop answering her phone didnt really text back as much. I figured she was stressed from not finding a job and i told her id respect her space so i backed off just a little. I asked if she was doing ok and said if she couldnt find a job she was going to move in with her dad who lives on a beach in florida. I didnt really hear much from her. I made her my “WCW” on instagram and nothing. not a like, a comment or even a text. Very odd. The next morning she sent a text that said: “So…I’m moving to florida.” I asked her when and she said next week. We talked on the phone for 30 mins or so after she said it would be best for her and we didnt discuss us. That night I asked if I could come over after work. She didnt respond to any of my texts or calls. Next day. Fed up thinking she was leaving in a few days I told her how i felt without sounding needy.

sampire
    Participant
    June 29, 2015 at 8:35 am #81699

All she said was im going to try and stay and i havent heard from her since

Just A Guy
    Participant
    July 4, 2015 at 8:45 pm #81985

Surely you suggested that there was room for her at your place, right?
    Did you ever find out why she quit her job? It may have something to do with how she’s been responding to you.
    Can you find her anywhere where she hangs out? Do you know any of her friends? Maybe they know something.
    What if you get a huge diamond ring, and surprise her with it? Maybe she will change her mind about you.