Most Complicated "Relationship" you'll see

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 9:23 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Aybro
    Participant
    October 11, 2015 at 8:57 pm #86783

I met this woman 1 year and 7 months ago. We had good chem since we met at a party, i got her number and it was like we’d talk hours on end by phone or through chat. To the point where we’d been talking 10 hours at night daily. After the third date, i asked her to be mine. She told me she didn’t want to end the relationship later on because she had to chose between friends or boyfriend. I told her this wouldn’t be the case and i’d wait for her until she was ready. So a few months go by, we start dating and its all good i get to meet a few of her friends, take her on concerts. We’d go out and keep on talking a lot at nights. Recently (2 months to now) She’s been very distant. She had got back in medschool (we are both med students). however she failed a class and went back out and suspended herself, she’ll be back starting november. I myself was too busy to realize this until now, we didn’t see each other as often. Before we saw each other 2 times a week.

Aybro
    Participant
    October 11, 2015 at 9:00 pm #86784

Now it turned into once a month, and its like. I told her we had to talk, and she avoided me this whole last week because i had said we needed to talk. Then i cleared up and said. We need to talk, about us but i am not ending things so calm down. Then she went even more distant and now its like she isn’t even writing to me like she does, and overall we are losing communication. Im not sure if i should just end things here, or give her a chance. She doesn’t want to face things and work on it together. So this tells me she doesn’t care (right?). Im not sure what else could be going through her mind. I feel like i might’ve given her too much attention and she took it for granted.I had gotten her a chocolate heart inside a box with the day we met carved into it. 2 weeks ago. And before these 2 months when she started getting distant, i got her 100 red roses and chocolates and delivered them at her house. She had got upset.

Aybro
    Participant
    October 12, 2015 at 8:07 am #86785

She said she hadn’t told her parents we were going out, (shocker) and that she didn’t want me to meet them that way (it was like her boundary). So… i told her why i couldn’t meet her parents? She said only the person whom she’d fall inlove with could meet them. That kind of hurt, i couldn’t believe she had said that.. so i’m really confused on what she wants. She shows interest but now she isn’t showing much interest, yet when i told her this last friday that i was pist at her etc etc, she told me she had a lot going on, and she was going to talk to me about it. Yesterday she wrote me like 50 text’s about recent events. Before we saw each other, yet she didn’t say when or where.. i feel like she’s going to stall and put it off again more time. It’s like i’ve given her a whole week, not sure how much i can take of this.

Aybro
    Participant
    October 12, 2015 at 8:07 am #86786

She told me it was like her personal boundary and that she didn’t want me to meet her parents that way. That she wasnt ready for that, and that i showed up at the wrong time (she was dressed badly obv). So i asked why i couldn’t meet them, and she said only the person whom she’d fall inlove with could (that hurt..). But it’s like she’s giving my me mixed signals she shows me she cares a lot but recently she’s been distant showing me she still cares but still distant. it’s like she’s trying to keep me around and im not really sure if i should just let go or give her a chance. for example on friday i had let her know how pist i was that she was putting off seeing each other for so long, and she said she was sorry that she had a lot going on right now that she needed to talk about (so saturday she sent me like 50 something paragraph text’s explaining about recent events) and now i feel like she’s going to put it off till next week or just “forget” about it. Im not sure what to do..