Move on or something?…

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Move on or something?…

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 3:53 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

brainDamaged
    Participant
    November 26, 2013 at 7:34 pm #43584
    Move on or something?…

So much frustration so far.

We knew each other in college last month and I think we both had some feeling for each other at that time. She asked about the movies/music/foods I like and sent me a long list of things she recommended or she wanted to do with me. And after some hanging out, I began to asked her out for dates. After our first kiss I said something stupid like her boyfriend. The next day she arranged a talk with me, seriously told me she was not looking for a relationship and just wanted to keep things casual. I said Okay with that. Another couple days later we went back from cinema late and I stayed at her place for the night. But I wasn’t prepared for being invited into her bed that fast and perceived that as some sort of hint. She responded my kiss at first when we were in bed but then turned back and said maybe we should step back to be just friends. I asked why and the answer was that she was not so attracted to me.

brainDamaged
    Participant
    November 26, 2013 at 7:39 pm #43585

After that we still text, meet and hang out but obviously things are not developing in a romantic way. I still like her but feel like there’s no chance to get out of the friend zone. I felt so mad when she didn’t reply to me last week and even stupidly asked in person if she was ignoring me.

“not looking for a relationship”, “not so physically attracted”, seem to be two signs that I should move on, but it’s just so hard not to think about her.

Dingleberry_Jones
    Participant
    November 27, 2013 at 12:04 pm #43647

Dude, you’re exactly right. You need to move on. And the sooner you recognize that, the easier it will be for you to actually do it. Stop hanging out with her; it will only make you feel like shit.