moving on ?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

moving on ?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 6:12 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

vvmackvv
    Participant
    June 1, 2015 at 3:24 am #79934
    moving on ?

I met this girl a month ago, we hanged out couple times and we had sex. i told her how much i like her and wanted to try if we can work things out taking it to the next level with the long distance relationship. she had some trust issues with guys but that didnt stop me liking her, the first couple weeks i was making an effort. There’s this one week that i didnt txt her just to see if she was going to miss me or not and she didnt. it was her finals at school so she was busy and prolly didnt have time to txt me and jus focus with finals, but after that week i saw her partying, drinking doing some stuff and didnt bother to txt me. so idk what happen there and now i feel like she just wanted to hook up during time. i really like this girl but every time i txt her shes just ignoring me and i barely get a reply from her. idk if i should just ark straight up if she still wants to be friends with me or stop txting her so i know and dont have to keep guessing.

vvmackvv
    Participant
    June 1, 2015 at 3:27 am #79935

continued*
    or should i approach her in a different way to make her interested with me again? i wanna get to know her but shes not letting me. should i just move on?
    guess it was just sex for her or idk.

Badass
    Badass
    Participant
    June 8, 2015 at 8:36 am #80373

You should initiate talking to her again. Not just text, maybe ask her out on a real date, and not treat her like a booty call. No offense, but to prove you actually care. Hope this helps.

dankeronaldo
    Participant
    June 8, 2015 at 7:33 pm #80475

You should initiate talking to her again. by asking her out!

UppermostTugboat
    Participant
    June 8, 2015 at 10:11 pm #80477

You should definitely talk to her in person and show some confidence, but if she still doesn’t show any interest and wants to just hook up with guys I would just give up and find someone else.