Moving On or Staying

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Moving On or Staying

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 1:44 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

kayleighsophia
    kayleighsophia
    Participant
    December 10, 2016 at 12:01 pm #119693
    Moving On or Staying

I have recently made contact with a wonderful guy using a dating app, that I had just recently signed up too.
    We are both quite young and have been seeing each other for just over 4 weeks, so we have been seeing each other once a week, driving to places and going on dates just to get to know each other.
    As Christmas is nearly here, he has made his way back home for the new year break.
    We have discussed what we are both after, and a relationship may be on the cards, however he is understandably using the break to see if he ‘misses me’ and so on..
    I’m just wondering if it’s worth waiting for him or to still carry on seeing other guys and having the fun I was having before I met him.
    I’m also worried that the break may cause us to both loose interest, he’s told me he’d still like to remain in contact even if we don’t end up being in a relationship.
    It is a little confusing, but help would be appreciated, I’m still new to this whole dating game!

starryeyedprincess
    starryeyedprincess
    Participant
    December 10, 2016 at 11:26 pm #119697

If you’re interested in him enough that you could wait for him then wait.If you’re not interested in him enough to wait then keeping dating as you please.I wouldn’t recommend just dating other guys at this point without informing him that you’re not interested though.It’s really just a matter of are you really interested in him and don’t mind waiting or if you’re just settling on him when you’re not as interested as you should be.I hope this helps.