Moving super slow.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Moving super slow.

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 2:11 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

crazed41
    Participant
    February 1, 2015 at 8:11 pm #72335
    Moving super slow.

I meet a really nice guy online, about 6 -8 weeks ago and we went out for the first time in the beginning of January. I think we have really good chemistry and I really like him. We’ve gone out about 3 – 4 times now and he has come over and hung out at my place numerous time and usually we spending the time talking about any and everything. I enjoy his company and I truly believe he does also.
    But, given the amount of time we’ve spent together, he’s only every hugged me, and that was only once. I am trying to hold off on being overly aggressive, i.e kissing him instead of waiting for him, because I really don’t know what is going on in his mind regarding the two of us. Is only looking for a friendship, does he think I don’t like him, IDK. I am though, starting to loose patience a little, because I am looking for relationship, and if he isn’t I kind of want to move on, but at the same time, he is a really great guy and I would love to start a relationship with him.

bellecurve
    bellecurve
    Participant
    February 22, 2015 at 3:36 pm #73888

This person is not interested in you if he is (assuming you’re out of college) is not making any effort to see you…and you “hang out” at someone’s house. People who meet online should be going on formal dates at the beginning. Just move on and find someone that’s excited about you.