music…what’s popular

DATING ADVICE FORUM

music…what’s popular

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 6:36 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

knock knock
    knock knock
    Participant
    October 27, 2012 at 9:25 pm #15592
    music…what’s popular

kind of wondering what some of you guys might think are popular songs for a lady to jive with. I’m a classic rock musician but I feel like I’m only attracting women older than me.
    I’ll practice songs that I listened to as a kid so I’d think I’d run into someone who has similar interests, I’m trying hard not to go into pop.

edgarAP
    edgarAP
    Participant
    October 27, 2012 at 9:27 pm #15730

It’s hard to beat good Liszt or Schubert.

But seriously. My 20-something daughter likes the Killers and some awful kind of racket called Maroon Five a lot. Whenever I listen to top 40s radio I hear a lot of someone called Rianna. I myself do really like classical music, and I dont think there’s anything wrong with being a classic rock musician. Just because most of your female audience is older than you doesn’t mean there’s not someone who is your age who likes the music you play.

Arod 88
    Arod 88
    Participant
    October 27, 2012 at 9:35 pm #15798

i listen to kanye west and drake. those guys are wats up

Anonymous
    October 29, 2012 at 7:59 pm #15802

just go to a dance club and ask the dj what’s on their playlist

OhReallyOReilly
    OhReallyOReilly
    Participant
    November 13, 2012 at 6:30 pm #15996

Pandora has a good way of creating an assorted playlist if you type in a station by artist or genre.

carol
    carol
    Participant
    November 23, 2012 at 1:59 pm #17150

I love music from the 60s and 70s….so maybe I’m stuck in that era. Some of my favorites are Elton John, Supremes, Temptations, Stones, Neil Diamond, and of course the Beatles

stevie
    stevie
    Participant
    November 24, 2012 at 8:59 am #17164

I like the oldies also. My mother loved Elvis so I grew up on that music. I bought a CD set of Elvis music. I love his Christmas songs and listen to it every year at Christmas time.

lostguy3
    Participant
    May 23, 2016 at 10:54 pm #101129

Country music becoming popular