Mutual attraction or just friends?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:44 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

bleeker23
    Participant
    July 21, 2014 at 10:26 pm #57911

I have known this one great girl for about 10 months. We hang out in the same circle of close friends. Over the past couple of months we tend to gravitate towards each other when we hang out and we have a connection past what I think is normal friendship. All of our friends have mentioned to my roommate that we should date, so I know this is not just something I’m imagining. We have gone to a couple concerts together and had a good time. Earlier this month a group of us went out and we were pretty much hanging out and having our own conversation the majority of the night. Around 1230 she said we should go back to her place. Once we left I put my arm around her and we held hands on the walk back. We just watched movies and cuddled. I feel like I could have made a move but didn’t want alcohol involved for the first time. I slept on the couch, the next day she texted that I should have slept in her bed. 2 days after she went on a trip and the relationship cooled a bit. what now?

qwerty
    Participant
    July 22, 2014 at 1:03 am #57912

I think she likes you; maybe you two should just go out next time. Have fun man

runtothesun
    runtothesun
    Participant
    July 27, 2014 at 8:50 am #58333

I have no idea what you’re waiting for, just ask her out

eaceac
    Participant
    July 31, 2014 at 4:13 am #58619

You two have chemistry! Ask her out! Good luck!

doctabuff
    Participant
    July 31, 2014 at 6:43 pm #58661

Those are all the signs that she is interested in you. Ask her out man! All you have to do to make that clear is use the word “date” rather than “hang out” when you guys meet next time.

theguy1991
    Participant
    August 2, 2014 at 1:49 am #58709

she said you should have bedded her? WOW

Ephysique
    Participant
    August 2, 2014 at 8:27 am #58716

Right wow man

ucsdsq
    Participant
    August 2, 2014 at 11:39 am #58719

If she suggested you sleep in the same bed as her, when they are clear other places to sleep then that indicates that she likes you as more than a friend

izzybell23
    Participant
    August 3, 2014 at 12:58 am #58730
    Reply To: Mutual attraction or just friends?

I agree with all of the above. She gave you clear signals that there is mutual attraction. “Friends” don’t ask “friends” to sleep in the same bed.

humbleXiang
    humbleXiang
    Participant
    August 3, 2014 at 11:29 pm #58747
    Reply To: Mutual attraction or just friends?

Chances are she wants to be more than friends. The only way to find out is to make a move. Ask her out on a date sometime, maybe to the movies. Pay for her ticket etc.