my best friend/love of my life

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 3:34 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

atearfilledgrey
    Participant
    October 16, 2014 at 2:13 pm #66026

If I’ve been dating my best friend for 8-9 years on and off and have never heard I love u that often, should I still b in it? Yes some days I’m happy and some days I’m not just because we don’t really have sex any more, maybe like once every 3 months if I’m lucky. I’m only 26 and I mean he’s the love of my life but I don’t feel as if I am his.. he told me this last time we got back together that he wanted to b with me bc he didn’t want to have to do the whole relationship thing all over again. I mean is it just me that thinks that sounds like he is just settling for me? Not that he loves me and wants to b with me but just that he didn’t want to have to get to kno someone else and do it all over again??? Really need some advice as I am very depressed over this almost every day bc I feel like he’s the one I want but he wants someone else….. I mean if u kissed ur bf on his neck watt would he respond with?? I don’t think it’s can u stop that it tickles.. PLEASE HELP :'(

atearfilledgrey
    Participant
    October 20, 2014 at 8:35 am #66144

What I’m trying to ask is it worth staying? Or should I just let it go?