My classmate

DATING ADVICE FORUM

My classmate

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 5:41 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

EzrealisOP
    Participant
    December 17, 2013 at 11:22 am #44702
    My classmate

So I am 17,5 years old and there is this girl in my class … I like her so much for like a year but im not really sure if she likes me back. We sit next to each other in class and talk a lot after school aswell on Facebook and sometimes on the phone. Problem is I am not sure if I am friendzoned, most of my friends keep telling me to try something but I’m really scared that if she rejects me we are not gonna talk that much anymore… Well the only encouraging thing is that every time she gets the chance to touch me she does. She likes holding my hand etc. Im really confused I have no idea what to do. Any ideas?

raven1018
    Participant
    December 22, 2013 at 4:49 am #45137

I think these things you are mentioning: talking a lot of facebook, sitting next to each other in class, and especially talking a lot on the phone are all great signs. But what is most important is what these convos consist of. It is very important to say what is is you guys talk about to tell whether or not you’ve been friendzoned.

teemo123
    Participant
    December 22, 2013 at 1:31 pm #45141

What he/she said ^