My crush

DATING ADVICE FORUM

My crush

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:56 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

McL23
    Participant
    January 5, 2017 at 12:24 am #121773
    My crush

My crush and I work together. We had a party for the holidays with co-workers and he did the live music. He write his own songs and played a few at the party. Afterwards I went up to him and talked about music so I told him I listen to his music and he was blushing plus shocked that I knew the names of older songs he’s recorded. I was wondering about going to one of his gigs but I don’t want to come of as stalker-ish lol. Or should I just go and support? Also someone told him that I like him which is why I have second thoughts about going.

Anonymous
    January 6, 2017 at 8:06 pm #122125

So you said your crush, but you have yet to communicate to him that you like him or would like to date him? You have no idea yet if the feeling is mutual and he would like to date you? The relationship has not progressed yet past the imaginary relationship stage, a crush. The longer you stay in the crush phase without taking action the more it will hurt you if he turns you down. You should stop wasting time and find out for sure if he feels the same way about you. Tell him you like him and ask him out.

McL23
    Participant
    January 6, 2017 at 9:25 pm #122127

I don’t see him often at work but when I do we have conversation and music plus he’s in a band. We don’t know each other which is why I’m trying to be friends with him first so we can get to know each. I’m just not trying to come off too strong or stalker-ish by showing up to his gigs. Which goes back to my question about going to his gigs.

• This reply was modified 9 months, 2 weeks ago by  McL23.
    • This reply was modified 9 months, 2 weeks ago by  McL23.

AcesDJD
    Participant
    January 8, 2017 at 11:26 am #122152

Forget about telling him you like him, just ask him out. This isn’t the 1800s, as long as your feminine in other ways guys wont mind a bit if you ask them out. Can’t guarantee he’ll say yes, but that’s the chance everyone takes in dating.