My dilemma

DATING ADVICE FORUM

My dilemma

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 4:51 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

BasicBassist
    Participant
    September 28, 2017 at 4:17 am #150680
    My dilemma

I’m living with this beautiful smart girl who I am really attracted too, she’s made comment on how good my physique is in the past (I’m a health nut) and she knows what kind of man I am based on times I have taken the right road with previous girls (not getting with girls who aren’t in there right mind, not forcing girls to cheat with their boyfriend that they despise) and she has also made comment on that. My dilemma is that after University we (along with some friends) are planning on going travelling together so I’m currently in the position of wanting to get closer to this girl and for us to become an item but at the same time not wanting to ruin the current relationship we have (and potentially ruin the travel plans). I’m not too scared about the latter as the idea of us being an item whilst travelling the world is almost intoxicating. So ultimately I’m asking, how can I bring our relationship closer? And if I can should I?

opopop
    Participant
    September 28, 2017 at 2:42 pm #150762

just take it slow, and you’ll know if she isn’t feeling it

minime2017
    Participant
    September 28, 2017 at 11:06 pm #150843

I agree, just take things slow. Rushing it could do more harm then good, Things will fall into place the closer you two get.

DavidJohnson
    Participant
    September 29, 2017 at 6:02 pm #151029

My girl friend form Ukrane is right now with me, she came yesterday, try this site! Its really true!Best Dating Site! With web-cam chat!