DATING ADVICE FORUM

My ex girlfriend broke up with me after 2 months of dating

Author
    Comments

• divein101
    Participant
    March 24, 2017 at 6:58 pm #131159
    My ex girlfriend broke up with me after 2 months of dating

So after 2 months my ex girlfriend broke up with me and told me in person told me that we weren’t compatible and we should just be friends. Then during school she texted me that she wanted to discuss about it since it went too fast and I said sure but whenever she was getting ready to talk , I told her Ima go the opposite way and we didn’t discuss about it and I haven’t talked to her since then. It’s been 3 weeks of no contact and I haven’t seen in person since then and she hasn’t texted me. I miss her so much and I learned from my friend that her brother told him that she broke up with me because I called her boring ( I did because she took forever to reply like 1-4 hours and she was an introvert ) should I text her and apologize to her by text and get her to come back with me or is she gone forever.

Ashb00
    Participant
    March 27, 2017 at 4:45 am #131203

Unfortunately I think it sounds like it is over
    However i still think it is worth apologizing and explain to her how the late replies annoyed you.

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    March 27, 2017 at 12:13 pm #131247

definitely apologize – b/c its the right thing to do. If it sparks a re-kindle then great!

Next.. realize that you expecting her to respond to you within a few hours is just plain UNREASONABLE and you need to get OFF that need for them to be so attentive to you. People have lives. things happen. Phone batteries die, phones get lost, phones get put on silent and misplaced.. TONS OF THINGS can cause somebody not to respond for a few hours that you should be UNDERSANDING OF.. got it?

the moment you expect somebody to be sitting there just waiting for you text so they can respond immediately – well.. you’re going to learn those are the people you DON’T want to date anyway!

you only want to date people THAT HAVE A LIFE!
    as well you should get one too so you aren’t monitoring their response times!