My ex got into a rebound relationship, now we are back but she is still there.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 10:59 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

jessica172
    Participant
    July 3, 2014 at 4:55 pm #56755

We’ve been in a relationship for 3 years. 6 months ago we stopped talking, it happens every once in a while.we fall deeper in love every time we break up and get back together. Last time he got in a rs with other girl only 1week after our breakup. They’re now in a 5 month rs, when I, for the first time sent him a msg asking if he’s okay, he replied that he missed me so much & told me abt his new rs, he kept telling her how much he was in love wz me & we decieded that we will be close friends, I told him I’m doing fine with his new rs. Only 3days after & he confessed he’s not over me & only needed someone 2 B there to get over our breakup & how he was hurt &he still have feelings for me. He stopped talking to her gradually but he feels sorry 4 her.I know it’s not her fault, neither mine! I help him from time to time to make her feel better as she’s so depressed. Now it’s been a month and he started not to talk to me unless I do. I know how confused he’s, but this stresses me so much!