My ex has a new GF…

DATING ADVICE FORUM

My ex has a new GF…

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 3:04 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

moon78
    Participant
    May 11, 2017 at 4:05 pm #136122
    My ex has a new GF…

My ex and I broke up in January, and before the end of February, he told me that he was dating someone new. I’m so upset I don’t know what to do. I’m confused because the breakup was mutual. There was no spark, and we weren’t a good fit. We tried for over 2 years, but we never grew as a couple. So why am I so furious about this?? I even asked him if she’s prettier than me, or if she’s a better person than me. He got angry and wouldn’t answer any of these questions. He told me that I was being unfair. Why? I’m still single and haven’t found anybody. I’m still in shock that he and I were spending so much time together until recently, and now he’s doing the same stuff with someone else. So soon! How could he move on in 2-3 weeks? He even told me that he’s surprised that I haven’t found anyone because I’m a good catch. I keep visualizing them together. And I keep comparing myself to her. Everyone tells me to move on, but I can’t seem to do it. Help!

lovie4you
    lovie4you
    Participant
    May 11, 2017 at 5:03 pm #136138

You are so so cute and you are also funny. I think you could be just a little Jealous Because he is dating someone else and you are not but don’t worry, things will work. See the problem is you broke up and it was mutual. You both can’t go the rest of your life not seeing another person. Let me explain, you are too worried about him dating someone else and you are not focused on yourself put it this way the flame burnt out if you really get married and try to make it work and then say you had children, there would be a very good chance it could end up in a divorce. Now, this is my advice I need you to worry about yourself I want you to go out and have fun, I want you to take a focus on yourself, trust me the guys will come to you and you’re in the driver seat you can pick the cream of the crop. I am trying to say start flirting but make sure he is not a creep, it all boils down to this you still love him. Good luck and be safe.

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    May 11, 2017 at 5:07 pm #136144

why would you be upset…. that after you mutually agreed to split… he started dating somebody else? that’s what people do after they become single again. What.. were you supposed to be the last person he’s ever dated?

Let it go.
    Move on.

This is wasted energy.

jessicabowels
    Participant
    May 12, 2017 at 2:11 pm #136291

could be a little jealously, just stay strong. I know the feeling.

CollegeGirlAnnie96
    Participant
    May 15, 2017 at 5:53 pm #136499

I’ve definitely been there… You don’t want him but you don’t want someone else to have him. On the bright side she’s probably just a rebound relationship! I would just try to put yourself out there more and find someone that you are happy being with!