My Ex said, he loves me even he has new girlfriend,why he acts like this way?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • lunapark
    lunapark
    Participant
    August 10, 2016 at 12:03 am #107863

We were 4 years together, broke up 7 months ago, and after 3months we broke up, he has new girlfriend.
    Usually, he showed me everything when we togetehr, but someday, he try to hide her messages, so I asked about her
    and he said, its nothing, When I ask about her and he shows me her profile pic of whats app and said “look her face, who gonna be with her? don’t worry”

We broke up cuz we were too far and hard to stay together. all was so difficult to be together.
    after we broke up, he is with her. I was trying to get back him for 3-4 months and give up after I know he doesn’t want me.
    However, he send me a mail, after 1 month I stop texting him. he said, he regrets, he cant do anything cuz he miss me
    so I thought he finish with her, so I talked to him for one month.
    However, he told me, he is still with her, and he feels sorry about it cuz he loves me and love her together
    he knows its really bad, but he miss me a lot, but he doesnt want to comeback to me cuz he is with her

lunapark
    lunapark
    Participant
    August 10, 2016 at 12:08 am #107864

he said, he loves her but not like how much he loves me.
    however he cannot comeback for me, cuz it’s not nice.

so I asked her, if you were cheating me, and he said, he never cheat on me, cuz we finish, so he started with her.
    and say, talking with me like this is cheating her. and say he knows it’s really bad things, but he said, he doesnt know what to do.

If he choose someone, he think he will choose his current girlfriend, cuz she is from same country with him and its comfortable.
    our relationship was so hard cuz we were from other country and too far.

he said continue I am special, maybe we can be togetehr later, but he said not now.

Why he acts like this way?
    when I was asking him to comeback he doesnt want, and when I ignore and stop asking him, he send me messages and say miss me and love me?

redlips
    redlips
    Participant
    August 10, 2016 at 1:47 am #107865

Don’t waste your precious time on a two-timer.

Louie97
    Participant
    August 10, 2016 at 2:24 pm #107895

I agree with redlips. Don’t wast your time. It’s either YOU or HER no in between. Make up your mind brother.

thomas210489
    thomas210489
    Participant
    August 12, 2016 at 2:41 pm #108081

He’s just trying to keep you as a side thing ! That means he doesn’t have respect for you or his girlfriend sorry but delete him from your life

terry8889
    Participant
    August 12, 2016 at 8:20 pm #108143

The guy sounds like a player, he is playing with this other girl’s feelings. It doesnt sound like a good guy, forget about him and find someone else

nobi
    Participant
    August 13, 2016 at 4:38 am #108149

Find someone else. Don’t even waste a second thought on him… he had his chance and you had your chance, but it didn’t work out…you are no good match for him, why wasting time on this?