My Ex's

DATING ADVICE FORUM

My Ex's

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 9:25 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Deromeo
    Participant
    April 30, 2017 at 7:27 pm #134952
    My Ex's

Hi folks,
    I have been trying to understand the best way to relate to my ex’s. Initially i was a bit skeptical about calling them, but now all i do is to continuously try calling them each day after the other and usually all the calls end unanswered. Is it okay that i want to keep in touch with them? Is it a healthy behavior to always want to check up on your ex’s to let them know that you still care for them.

Aceplicit
    Participant
    May 1, 2017 at 5:27 am #134958

I don’t think it’s really healthy. You broke up for a reason and if there is no answer from them, you should respect that. From my perspective, if you call them every day, it looks a lot like harassment.

Deromeo
    Participant
    May 1, 2017 at 5:30 am #134959

@aceplicit, thanks

strudelsnatcher
    Participant
    May 1, 2017 at 8:51 am #134953

If you’ve been trying to get in touch with them day after day and they haven’t replied I’d give it a rest, at least for a while.

cz1234
    Participant
    May 1, 2017 at 9:12 pm #135072

If they aren’t answering calls or texts leave them alone. It’s difficult to let people go who where a huge part of your life but ultimately if they don’t want you in their life why should you?