my female coworker called me her cute little desk partner???

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2017 at 11:43 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

mysticfemale12
    Participant
    August 28, 2017 at 5:15 pm #147339

theres this woman at my job, anyway she is a female as am I. we are both 33 ive always thought she was gay, now I don’t speak 2 anyone at my job, but she will make a special effort 2 make convo with me and if Im lookin at something on my comp, she’ll come by me closely and just be cheesin and grinning, sometimes she’ll touch my arm, and shell say what are you lookin at in this weird playful voice….or she’ll peek around the corner while im at my desk and say hi, she’ll play hit me, she is always extra happy 2 be around me….I think she is gay and has a huge crush on me and wants me in a physical sexual manner, she doesn’t do this around anyone nor to anyone, just me this woman’s happiness is over extended around me, and she isn’t playful with my other coworkers. should I confront her or just leave it alone?

mysticfemale12
    Participant
    August 28, 2017 at 5:18 pm #147341

one day I had a picture on my computer with intertwined cherries, in the shape of a heart, well here comes ms. freaky, n she stood right next to me just smilin and says ummm those look good while staring at me smirking….sometimes, she’ll even give me a shytty attitude for no reason at all

sinead1966
    Participant
    September 15, 2017 at 3:53 am #149118

I am in a similar situation.I am just so attracted to my heterosexual coworker and the fact that she is super good looking doesn’t help either.

mysticfemale12
    Participant
    September 15, 2017 at 1:18 pm #149191

don’t say nothing, she may not likely be that way and u could potentially have a harassment case against u….I had a woman hit on me at a previous job and she was harassing me and threating me and my job told me oh she just likes u…I quit that job…