My first date.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

My first date.

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:59 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Danfaya
    Participant
    December 25, 2014 at 10:42 pm #69614
    My first date.

I am 16 and i am ashamed to admit this is my first date. Things you gotta know:
    – Girl adds me on facebook, about a week ago
    -Talking ever since
    -She texts me first, messages me first always
    -Tells me: I love you, I like you etc…
    -Skyped a lot
    -She was the one who asked me out first
    -Couldnt o it i ask her out
    -She says yeah
    -Some other friends are going, and a female friend of hers too
    -Our ¨date¨is at an amusement park
    – I never or she never implied this is a date.

What do i do?, she clearly seems interested, What do i talk about?

dmj106
    dmj106
    Participant
    December 25, 2014 at 11:22 pm #69615

First off, do NOT be ashamed. Heck, I’m 23 years old and went on my first date as I was finally turning 21! You are right on pace for where is comfortable with you, which is all that matters. Now, to answer your questions:

To me, she CLEARLY seems interested. I wish I had my women in my life like the one it sounds like you now have. She is assertive and knows what she wants, and it seems like you want to go with this too. The main things to remember are these two things:

First, be confident. If you believe in yourself and are confident in what you can present to this girl, you’ll have no problem. And secondly, listen you what your heart AND your head tells you. They are the ultimate team. If this is what you truly want, you absolutely go for it. You should live with NO regrets and should enjoy yourself, especially at 16 years young. Hopefully this helps!

Danfaya
    Participant
    December 25, 2014 at 11:26 pm #69616

Well nice peptalk man! well she clearly seems, but when she sees me in person…. maybe i am not good enought! maybe i will be awkward!

dmj106
    dmj106
    Participant
    December 25, 2014 at 11:34 pm #69617

Well just remember, she is the one who talked to you first, so she obviously has really liked you up until this point. In terms of being awkward, think of it like riding a bike, honestly. When you first did it, it was really different, and this will be too. My first date had some awkward moments, but ultimately I stayed true to myself and remembered what got me to the so-called “dance”. I showed my sense of humor, acted as much like myself as normal (this will be tough, but you CAN do it), and just stayed as calm and collected as possible.

And finally, not matter what she does or doesn’t think, you have to know that you are without a doubt absolutely good enough. Be true to yourself, roll with the punches, and seriously …just enjoy yourself! Dates can be very fun. 🙂

Danfaya
    Participant
    December 29, 2014 at 7:40 am #69639

Well it went neither bad nor good, she seemed interested and everything, but neither of us got to kiss. there were awkward and good moments…. I hope she liked me…

Danfaya
    Participant
    December 29, 2014 at 7:40 am #69648

Well the first date wasnt as expected, it was, good and bad, good: She didnt seem disgusted, She Hugged me, She talked to me, To my friends she seemed interested

Bad: I didnt get to kiss her, she had to go pretty early, i didnt notice body languaje that indicated she was waiting to kiss me, there were other guys in the group.