My friend and I matched on Tinder….does he really like me, or?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:55 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

azgirl201
    Participant
    April 8, 2015 at 1:25 am #76832

So I’ve liked this guy for a while now, maybe a few months, but he is my friend and coworker, so I’ve never really attempted anything. I was on Tinder and saw him, and I swiped right and liked him, and to my surprise, I guess he liked me too, because it said we were matched. I don’t know if he just swiped right just to see what would happen, or if he really does like me? He messaged me later on that day and sent me the shocked face emoji and the monkey with hands over his eyes emoji….then he told me it was a small world. What do you guys think? He has been acting different around me also…he is usually an outgoing, loud person, but he has been quiet and shy around me, and he has been texting me more.

toh420
    Participant
    April 9, 2015 at 10:24 am #76941

Okay its pretty obvious he has some sort of crush on you. I mean the match on tinder can by itself just be a joke or a way of communicating other than in person. However, the shyness and changed approach to talking to you clearly shows he has some interest in you. when you combine all of this together, it makes for a big answer that i think you will like: YES!!!

system311
    system311
    Participant
    April 18, 2015 at 1:47 am #77524

He likes you. For sure.

infamissg
    Participant
    May 6, 2015 at 9:03 pm #78571

He’s on tinder.. probably bored and looking for someone to talk to, hang out and date. And, he found you on there too, he’s probably thinking you feel the same way as he does too.

kingalucard85
    Participant
    May 7, 2015 at 5:03 am #78579

Since tinder is a hook up app he may just be looking to fool around but since you both already know each other it may develop into something more.

notyourexpectations
    Participant
    May 11, 2015 at 11:16 pm #78742

Well, I would like to assume that he is interested in you. Whether he wants to hook up or date, I don’t know–you would have to find that out for yourself. Be honest with what you are looking for and ask him what he is looking for. You should suggest hanging out, either go up to him in person or at least message him in the app. Best of luck!

el24
    el24
    Participant
    May 18, 2015 at 2:06 am #79180

I agree, it definitely sounds like he’s at least crushing! He wouldn’t have swiped right on ya and sent you that cute message if he wasn’t feeling anything. Ask him if he’d like to hang out after work one day and see what the vibes are!

MarkConnor
    Participant
    May 18, 2015 at 6:32 am #79182
    Reply To: My friend and I matched on Tinder….does he really like me, or?

He probably likes you. Keep in mind though, Tinder has a rap of being a hookup app, so he may be interpreting it as you want to jump into bed with him. Suggest grabbing lunch and see where it goes from there.

jklmnadff7689
    Participant
    May 18, 2015 at 2:35 pm #79219

He probably likes you and felt safe behind the confines of his phone. You should ask him about it.

NorthSouthCasting
    Participant
    July 18, 2016 at 2:16 pm #105621

why not give him a shot?

AmeliaPond1
    Participant
    July 22, 2016 at 11:52 pm #106300

It seems like there’s something there. Give it a shot. good luck!

tarun123
    Participant
    July 23, 2016 at 8:30 pm #106334

good luck
    go for it !