My friend rejected me? well sort of?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 10:17 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

5477zel
    5477zel
    Participant
    September 2, 2015 at 6:10 pm #85028

So me and a friend from high school recently caught up after some years she is 20 and I am 19, Anyway after a few months of chatting back and forth I think she likes me and well I like her, she is always telling me about her day and her problems or sharing stuff to me that I shouldn’t be told you know like stuff about her friends or her mom stuff like that. She is always hinting me that she wants a boyfriend and that she doesn’t have much friends which brought me to the conclusion that she likes me, so I asked her to “hang out” as it would be more approriate instead of asking someone out through a screen with me and well she said she was busy with school? Did she reject me or is she nervous about hanging out? she is a shyish person so maybe it’s that. There are three screenshots I took. Yea I asked her out of nowhere. I am the red and she is blue

http://imgur.com/95NTTZH,steIF45,uwpbp3d#0

kivahoney
    Participant
    September 5, 2015 at 11:10 am #85148

Well, maybe she is really busy with school
    You should try to ask again another time
    With little details like what to do, lunch or coffee