My friends think I'm nuts, but I think it's true love. What do you guys think?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 1:04 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

sweetman23
    Participant
    November 22, 2017 at 9:53 pm #157265

I met this really sweet lady on LoveMe a few months ago. Everything’s going really well, we exchange emails back and forth, we chat as much as we can, we even exchanged snail mail cause I thought it would be a really nice throwback to when handwritten letters was the way people communicated.

Now I want to go visit her, in Costa Rica, but my friends are saying that it’s way too early in the relationship to even consider. They keep saying that nobody falls in love that quickly.I have a really good feeling about this relationship. I think that seeing her in person would be a great first step to making this really work.

But to be honest, my friends are starting to get to me, and I just need to make sure that this is a good idea. What do you guys think? Are we moving too fast? Am I making a fool of myself?

we1234
    Participant
    November 23, 2017 at 1:35 am #157274

If you don’t go you’ll never know. Please go and who cares what others think!