My gut tells me to chase…I just don't know. but I feel something there…

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 10:23 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Pipeliner85
    Pipeliner85
    Participant
    February 8, 2015 at 5:44 pm #72848

I work with this guy who is an engineer. He comes and gets the right parts from me to continue production. We exchanged these glances, and I have caught him several times watching me and i would turn abruptly and he would just drop his head and then just continue on without saying anything and scurry off. I always feel a different vibe around him, it never fails. the other day he was in the office and saw my birthday which was the next day. i was not in there but he interrogated a girl i work with asking, is it really his birthday, will he be at work, does he have to work. She said he got this big goofy grin with the whole commotion. Every time we are around each other we have very good eye contact, out of the normal range. I found out yesterday that he got another engineering job in the city. I want to make a move, but don’t know what that should be. I am very overcautious. I have his number from a directory at work. I have never felt the gut-wrenching that I feel around him. To do??

pandorasbox
    pandorasbox
    Participant
    February 15, 2015 at 9:56 am #73367

I would definitely chase. If he acts exactly as you say and has been asking about you than he is probably into you. You could try calling him and just asking him if he wants to get a drink sometime or just hang out and grab lunch. Something simple and not to out there so he doesn’t get scared and back off.

pandorasbox
    pandorasbox
    Participant
    February 15, 2015 at 9:56 am #73368

Would you rather wonder what could have been if you chased? or would you rather go for it and actually find out what could happen. This is the time to do it.