DATING ADVICE FORUM

My guy friend kissed me. Now what ?

Author
    Comments

• Ale.ravelloo
    Participant
    April 4, 2017 at 1:24 am #131963
    My guy friend kissed me. Now what ?

Ive known (kevin) for 5 years. We aren’t really close but we talk here and there and hang out because we have mutual friends. There’s been many times where we’ve all gotten somewhat drunk but nothing ever happens because we are all comfortable with one another. With that being said, we hung out with his cousin (also known for 5 years) on april 1st and had a few drinks like the usual. So luis left us to go to the kitchen. Me and Kevin were talking like we normally do and out of nowhere i got the sense that he was going to kiss me. And he did. We somewhat made out but stopped right away because it took me by surprise.
    Fast forward, he kept initiating this as hed come up to me and wed stop smile and continue, doin this while luis left the room 4x.it was very shocking but intriguing. We havent spoken about this yet. And i feel like we wont. I used to like him so the fact tht he did this has me confused because it is so unlike us. And more so we were drinking so idk what to do.

Ale.ravelloo
    Participant
    April 4, 2017 at 1:27 am #131964

Also, like i mentioned earlier…i dont expect to talk about it because it is unlike us to even bring it up since we have always been just friends. But the fact that he initiated this not just once..makes me feel confused.

Ale.ravelloo
    Participant
    April 4, 2017 at 9:54 am #131965

He also broke “bro code” because he used to be my ex’s friend.

Jennay23
    Participant
    April 4, 2017 at 11:43 am #132019

It sounds like he was just taking advantage of the moment. Not necessarily a bad thing. You two are comfortable with each other and there’s clearly an attraction there. Maybe he’s just hoping for a FWB situation to come out of it. I would be interested to see how he behaves the next time you guys are in a similar situation. I wouldn’t over think it. If it gets to be uncomfortable, then let him know. Otherwise, just go with the flow.

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    April 4, 2017 at 5:09 pm #132080

it means he’s been interseted in you in a while and finally decided, “what the hell.. i need to find out sometime.. why not now” …
    so now the questino is.. what do you feel back? is this something you’re interseted in pursuing?

since it took him this long to do this, chances are he won’t initiate the talk about it or if he does will apologize assuming you are not and have never been interseted. it is UP TO YOU in this case (the way men are wired) to bring it up, talk about it, and set it straight what you are and aren’t (aka “intersted in that way” or “not interested in that way”) and then move forward.

good luck.

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    April 4, 2017 at 5:10 pm #132081

oh.. if he is your a friend of your ex’s.. then i guess it’s best to not engage in this. not unless you REALLY like him and always wondered about him and was always interested in him… but be ready for whatever comes form your ex- regarding it.