My lesbian girlfriend is straight now?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 6:06 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

doomsdayzombie
    Participant
    August 21, 2015 at 11:55 pm #84557

My lesbian girlfriend of three years revealed she is now straight. We’ve been working through it but a lot has changed. Sex for example is very different. She says shes into it but she never looks like it anymore. She told me that sometimes she gets male urges and feels like having sex with a male. I try my best to “satisfy” this by roleplaying and pretending to be a male. You get the idea. I hate it lol. But it makes her happy.. I dunno, she gets really turned on. Like a lot. But when it’s just us.. she’s never that turned on. It kills me. I don’t know what to do? I need advice? Help?

We were planning on getting married but I’m scared now. I don’t want to settle down, have kids and then have her tell me in later years she wants to go and date a male. I don’t know what to do. Everything was so perfect. I look at lesbians couples now and just wish I had that. I know it’s stupid but I feel.. like im not in a gay relationship? I know it sounds weird but I can’t explain it. I dunno. Advice please?

• This topic was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  doomsdayzombie. Reason: spelling mistake
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  doomsdayzombie. Reason: spelling

darthzaria
    Participant
    August 24, 2015 at 9:38 am #84627

This is an odd situation. I have pretty newly bisexual girlfriend who in the beginning didn’t like having sex with me because she still considered herself straight and it already echoed in her head that she saw me as a woman. At that time she said the idea of me touching her was disgusting. However, over time she said she began to see me as a man. Nowadays she has really gotten into the relationship and the sex as well and likes me for my female body parts. So, I kind of feel like I understand where you’re coming from. Although, in my situation I’m a female who sees herself as a man so it wasn’t so hurtful to me.

I think…you should consider what you want. If pretending that you’re a male dissatisfies you then you shouldn’t have to do it. You deserve a sexual experience you can enjoy with someone who wants you for who you are. In my opinion you shouldn’t have to make yourself uncomfortable to please her. It’s really a question of whether you can be happy in this situation.

Laureliza0101
    Participant
    October 9, 2015 at 8:02 pm #86756

Look, pretty simple. Break up with her. You don’t have to go through this and pretend to be like a male and not be yourself. If she says she is straight then let her go with a man no matter how much it hurts. You don’t deserve to be humiliated. Some girls just pretend to be lesbian for sex and they play around with girls and then get bored because they don’t know what they want.