My man doesn't want me…

DATING ADVICE FORUM

My man doesn't want me…

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:25 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

uluvdj
    uluvdj
    Participant
    December 7, 2015 at 12:36 am #89589
    My man doesn't want me…

I’ve been trying to keep a smile on my face but it’s becoming clear that my relationship is becoming dry. My man has me laying next to him but poem& guys with much better bodies on social media catch his attention as he spends his day tapping away. We haven’t touched each other in weeks and no matter how much I put it behind me, I’ve never been comfortable with how close he is to old hookups and exes. I accepted a couple of the exes because of their friendship but some of the hookups who still hit on him and flirt bother me immensely. What’s worse is that he has been adamant about seeing them when they’re in town, catching up, dinner, etc. Should I be preparing to leave this relationship or is it just me being paranoid?

KillinYouSoftley
    KillinYouSoftley
    Participant
    February 23, 2016 at 12:16 am #94122

Get out of there man. Never trust the EX!!!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by KillinYouSoftley KillinYouSoftley. Reason: I fucked up
    djames
    djames
    Participant
    February 23, 2016 at 5:47 pm #94213

Yeah the expiration date is up. This relationship is spoiled.

Jake
    Participant
    February 25, 2016 at 5:25 pm #94465

Well, try talking to him about it… See if you can find out why he’s acting that way. Otherwise, time to move on and find someone who’s actually interested.

SCguy16
    Participant
    February 26, 2016 at 3:33 pm #94520

There’s a reason that the person is your EX. They are in your past because they don’t deserve to be in your future. Cut the dead weight.

aussiegay
    Participant
    April 18, 2016 at 3:32 am #98041

Have you talked to him about it?