My online dating profile – i love criticism

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 4:55 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

anteaters
    Participant
    January 25, 2016 at 1:51 pm #92084

Hi, I am completely new to online dating (or dating at all for that matter) and I would really appreciate a review of my online dating profile (match.com). I love receiving criticism, so dont hold back. Its longer than I can write here so I will continue it in the comments.

One look at my weekly schedule and you would notice that I like to live a busy life style. I am currently an engineering student exploring the fascinating world of [engineering discipline]. I also have a strong love of cycling. I do a lot of recreational riding as well as bicycle related volunteer work. I am also passionate about nature, especially the ocean… and trees.
    (continue below)

anteaters
    Participant
    January 25, 2016 at 1:52 pm #92085

This is why my ideal place to live would be Victoria BC. The city is such a clean and environmentally friendly place with so many opportunities for outdoor adventuring. I have other interesting hobbies as well, but some details you just have to earn.

Im not perfect though. Honestly im a little awkward and weird at first, but then once people get to know the real me, they become attached and wont let go.

I like to think that a persons youtube history says a lot about them. Mine is mostly filled with swing dancing and jazz music, cycling, some comedy, but also a lot of random educational videos to satisfy my curiosity. Did you know that the brain of an octopus extends through its tentacles, allowing each one to think for themselves?

So what am I looking for?

The main qualities I look for in a person are intelligence and a love of learning new things. Someone who is afraid of trying something outside of their comfort zone, but does it anyway. (continue below)