My Straight Valentine??

DATING ADVICE FORUM

My Straight Valentine??

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 4:59 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

KillinYouSoftley
    KillinYouSoftley
    Participant
    February 23, 2016 at 12:28 am #94124
    My Straight Valentine??

There’s this boy at my school, (I’m a senior. He’s a junior). I’d always thought he was just a sweet and cute straight boy, until I started catching him glancing at me pretty often during class. (We have 3rd Hour Algebra, and Last Hour Study Hall together) both classes I always catch him looking at me. My whole school knows I’m gay (somehow it made me popular). The day I realized this boy may not be 100% straight was when I went to hand in my test, and as I was walking back to my seat, He. Stared. Me. Down. XD XD XD My best friend sits a few seats behind him and she noticed the whole thing too XD and she informed me that she sees him looking at me all the time. So then I start getting feelings for this cute boy who has been staring at me. So I got him this Valentines day gift that my school provides for us, (A pink and white monkey in a red valentines day bucket) I made my gift to him anonymous because I didn’t want to embarrass him by getting a gift from a gay boy…

KillinYouSoftley
    KillinYouSoftley
    Participant
    February 23, 2016 at 9:07 am #94125

The whole class was asking him who it was from and he thought the gift was really sweet, but he thought it was frustrating that it was anonymous. I’m just sitting there pretending to be curious like the rest of class…(little do they know 😉 )Towards the end of last hour, him and his friend were talking about who the gift could be from and he was mentioning these girls that have been trying to talking to him, and to my surprise… he looks over at me and he makes full on eye contact when no one else is looking!! I of course get bashful and look away.

My best friend and I come up with this plan days after he received the gift. I wrote my number on a piece of paper and told him to text me to find out who the secret valentine was. We snuck it into his locker and watched him open it and we watched him read the note while giggling like too little girls from the other end of the hallway. Later that day he text me, I revealed that it was from me. And he said he appreciated the gift…

djames
    djames
    Participant
    February 23, 2016 at 5:43 pm #94211

So he didn’t flirt with you or anything? He’s definitely straight, sometimes if a straight boy catches a vibe from a gay guy, it can still make them feel embarrassed and bashful just like when a girl likes them. There’s just no sexual attraction.