Need a female opinion. Leaving a note on female coworker's car on my last day?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:09 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Scroodriver
    Participant
    February 9, 2016 at 4:57 am #93206

On my last day of work I stepped outside of my comfort zone and threw a Hail Mary pass and wrote a note that said “it’s my last day working here, and we never had much time to talk. In case we don’t see each other here’s my number if you want to text me sometime” and left it at her car. She has definitely given signs of interest, including occasional long intense looks and often smiling to herself when she walks by me, and a few subtle comments here and there that conveyed interest.

She’s a manager and seems pretty introverted, so walking in front of of all our colleagues and asking for her number in front of them might not have been the best idea, and we were usually too busy to talk at all.

It’s been a few days and I haven’t gotten any texts or anything, and I’m definitely not gonna go back and put any more notes on her car, ’cause that would be weird. But did that note thing seem like I’d have much chance of success?

laburnum
    Participant
    February 10, 2016 at 9:43 am #93244

First of all I think that’s really cute 🙂 she may not reciprocate right now because she couod be busy as you said but she might in the future. I od t suggest putting any more nots on her car but if you could find a way to run into her somewhere then that would be a good chance to ask her out when not everyone else is around.