Need a girlfriend badly!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Need a girlfriend badly!

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 1:24 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

kaustavsinha
    kaustavsinha
    Participant
    December 18, 2015 at 9:44 am #90251
    Need a girlfriend badly!

Hey Everyone,

I am 29 years old man from India. I’m very very… shy in nature! But, I would love to date any beautiful and honest woman from any parts of the world. Anyone knows any pretty lady? I am a film professional and a digital painter btw. Take care.

Thanks,
    Kaustav

• This topic was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by kaustavsinha kaustavsinha.

timboez12
    Participant
    December 22, 2015 at 11:41 pm #90435

Just look for people around you and don’t think about it so much. The right girl will come

Fandidabul
    Participant
    December 24, 2015 at 3:37 am #90468

good luck 😀

daterinscotland
    Participant
    December 26, 2015 at 7:21 pm #90528

I think you should be thinking about what kind of personality you’re looking for – if you’re just looking for any old beautiful woman that will come across and it will put people off. I’m a woman and I never reply to anyone who is just looking to date me because he finds me attractive as then it means he sees me as interchangeable with any other attractive woman. Look for compatibility and make it clear you are interested in women for their personalities. Obviously there has to be attraction but unless women think you’re looking for more than this they likely won’t be interested.

Ragnharohk
    Participant
    December 27, 2015 at 1:27 pm #90548

Have you tried doing activities to meet women? Make sure it’s something you’re interested in as well.

fimrod
    Participant
    December 29, 2015 at 8:11 pm #90702

Yeah just keep it cool, don’t worry about that much, if you say you are to shy then a good idea would be to work on that, try to make some girl friends to hang out, that way you will feel more confortable with the opposite sex.

Ocd
    Participant
    December 30, 2015 at 10:29 am #90723

How bout dating apps

reitteg813
    Participant
    December 30, 2015 at 11:44 am #90732
    Reply To: Need a girlfriend badly!

Lol good luck.

eahunter123
    Participant
    January 11, 2016 at 11:38 pm #91439

Try Online dating sites or go out to bars and places where you are bound to find girls

Rosales216
    Participant
    March 1, 2016 at 7:40 pm #94746

You Just gotta be patient

RandomNumbers
    Participant
    March 2, 2016 at 3:08 am #94762

Dude, if you want a good girl GF material don`t look for her online

Dash08
    Participant
    March 3, 2016 at 2:22 pm #94919

Science says you’re already at a disadvantage by feeling somewhat desperate. That level of thinking can have an effect on your physical self. By being adamant about finding a “girlfriend”, you’re inadvertently causing your body to produce pheromones that reek of desperation.

Females will sense this whether they realize it or not. Try to relax. Be yourself and don’t worry about where things are going or how they’ll end up. Try to focus on having fun meeting people and showing them that you’re worth while. Everything else will fall into place after that.

In a nutshell, just relax and don’t worry about finding a girlfriend.

teamscon
    Participant
    March 4, 2016 at 5:14 pm #94999

Online dating!

Rufuz
    Participant
    March 7, 2016 at 5:41 pm #95163

There are many ways these days, where to meet with a female. As the guy above me said, for example online dating. But I’d say, none girl will come just so.

bobby1234jhg
    Participant
    March 8, 2016 at 5:03 am #95186

g00d luck

1 2