Need a mans advice please

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 9:26 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Lostinontario
    Participant
    August 7, 2017 at 5:46 am #144429

Need advice despertly
    So confused.
    Ive been dating a guy for almost 4 years. We are in the midst of moving in together. But now i dont know if i should or if he really even wants me to. He went away for a week. Didnt tell me just left. I found out he planned it for over a week. He called me 2 days into his trip and said it was a last minute decision. Completely lied to me. Prior to him going away he spent the week at my house i babysat his son. We made love the day before he left . I dont jnow where i stand. Were engaged and he hid a teip 29 hrs away. Should i preceed moving in i dont know. I felt so hurt. He acts like it was no big deal. Said he needed to clear his head i asked about ehat us he said no were great. I dont think we are. I feel so sad so angry so unimportant and confused. I sont know how i feel. He acts like its no big deal no apology nothing. I feel sick.

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    August 7, 2017 at 1:52 pm #144498

you are engaged?
    did he act or hint at anything going on in his head that he needed to clear?
    how exatly did he “clear his head”? (what kind of vacation, who went with him, what activities were going on?)

it could be a lot of things but if you’re engaged and moving in together – there woudl and should be atleast some kind of communication (even if minimal) about things like this going on or needing to go on.

th epart that is most concerning is if you expressed grave concern and he shrugged it off – that is not something a future spouse should be doing.

i think yo have a right to be confused and concerned – but i don’t know thw answer. this is too small a sample set to go on. What else has happened and how is the rest of the relationship and how have you two dealt with “stressful situations” to this point?

Tired
    Tired
    Participant
    August 7, 2017 at 3:36 pm #144515

I’d just ask what he’s clearing his head about. Or just post pone moving in if you’re upset about it and see how things go and just wait it out a bit.

DCgoldmember
    Participant
    August 7, 2017 at 11:32 pm #144555

just have a talk about it