Need a quick opinion

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Need a quick opinion

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 9:48 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

quickie
    Participant
    June 15, 2017 at 8:36 am #139494
    Need a quick opinion

Soo…
    Yesterday i had a great night out with my friends and a friend-introduced girl and i spent a good time, we even kissed!
    However, she had to go to her parent’s and we agreed today we would arrange something for today.
    Me being the man, historically means i need to put all the work into this date, but what i really want is to be with her.

The reals question I have here for you is how should i approach her into kissing? because last night, mid dance it was an easy job. Today though, i dont want to waste time waiting for a moment. Would it be to weird to just get near her and kiss her? Or is this the way to go?

ty fo the reply and sorry for taking some time from you

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    June 15, 2017 at 6:09 pm #139634

i betcha once you see each other, sinc eyou’ve already kissed. it won’t be that hard. you can go in for a very light peck kiss right away and then gradualy increase throughout the date….

you can play it cool and re-build the tension by touching her now and then leading back up to the kiss…

you might find that her body language invites you to get closer to her and kiss her or that she’ll initiate.

don’t worry about the HOW.. or “this move that move”.. just be in the moment.. READ HER BODY LANGUAGE… and go with it and you should KNOW and FEEL if she wants it to happen again or not and then make it happen. This is not about “making moves”.

I have a car salesman friend and he gave me the bets advice ever. He said, “cars aren’t hard to sell… its easy. just find the right customer’.

use that for anything, including dating. it ain’t hard to know what to do when, u just got to recognize the right customer and signs

lovie4you
    lovie4you
    Participant
    June 15, 2017 at 11:13 pm #139640

I do agree on with richiro you was dancing take her out to dance make it a slow dance make sure it is romantic and she likes that music make sure it is a nice slow dance Keep on Loving You by REO Speedwagon is a real good start to your destiny hold her close and bring your lips close to her and her lips should meet. Just remember one thing ask her out for dinner when you take her home just kiss her but don’t attack her do it slowly on her lips and be gentle and very tenderly