Need a woman's thoughts on this

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:24 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

asdf
    Participant
    January 21, 2015 at 2:09 pm #71369

I am a senior in high school and went to a huge house party this past weekend. The girl who hosted the party is a close friend of my bestfriend, who is a girl. So I go to party and meet the girl who’s throwing the party through our mutual friend. I’m in no way shy or to myself, and I am very comfortable meeting new people. Naturally, we talked for a few minutes and went on our seperate ways. To set this up a bit, I’ve never dated any girls through high school. Never really been in any serious sexual situations, but I have a lot of good friends who are girls (seems like a friendzone, but I had possibilities to do ‘things’ with many of them. However I passed them up because, call me gay or girly or whatever, I pride myself on being a person who isn’t just out to get some. If I’m attracted to a girl, it is always much more than just a sexual thing. Much different from other guys my age.) Back to my point. I was staying the night at the house we partied at because our mutual friend was

asdf
    Participant
    January 21, 2015 at 2:26 pm #71371

staying and I was her ride. Let’s call the host ‘Amy’ for the rest of this. Amy is drop-dead gorgeous, so just about every guy there was hitting on her. I didn’t even try, me just being me. She goes upstairs with one of them, comes down 15 minutes later. Apparently she backed out and they didn’t do anything. After she rejected about 10 different guys, the party began winding down almost everybody left. Since I was staying the night, by coincidence, me and Amy were the only ones still awake. All we did was sit at the dining room table, drink coffee, and talk until about 7 A.M. I’ve never had a connection like that with anybody, ever. There was a lot of flirting going on, but no sexual tension, surprisingly. I didn’t make a move because 1) I was having so much fun just getting to know her it wasn’t on my mind 2) didn’t want to seem like the guys from earlier. I had planned on calling her the next day just to talk and see if she wanted to do something. Long story short, her dad found out

asdf
    Participant
    January 22, 2015 at 9:03 am #71372

about the party she threw. Now she is grounded for 2 weeks, no phone for a week. I had such a great time with this girl, and judging by the signals she was throwing at me, she felt something too. Now I have no way of talking to her or seeing her (she goes to a different school). I also feel that by two weeks from now she’s gonna have some other guy jumping at her (not trying to sound homo or anything but there are some guys completely out of my league where I go to school) or she’s just gonna forget about me. I’m known for always being laid-back and not stressing over anything, which I don’t. However, I think that so many girls are used to more than just a clear connection and conversation from most guys, she is most likely just gonna move on. I don’t think I can do that (this has been driving me off the walls for days). So my question is, should I have our mutual friend talk to her for me (only option for right now) or wait until we can talk (might be pointless by then) ????