need advice

DATING ADVICE FORUM

need advice

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 2:02 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

dblcsam
    Participant
    January 19, 2015 at 2:07 pm #71259
    need advice

My BF & I have been dating for 4 months. We started out just having fun & fooling around. We have spent a LOT of time together.. Things were going really great. I am completely crazy about him & he felt the same way about me.
    Recently, I went to meet him for dinner and drinks. He was pretty drunk when I got there. We were all sitting around the bar chatting with a few other older guys nearby. I drank more than I usually would, because he was drinking & wanted me to drink too. I became engaged in a conversation with one of the guys next to us & he started to get agitated. He got up to go to the bathroom & talk to some other people, leaving me sitting there alone with this guy. We continued to talk & he asked what I did and after I told him, he asked about my website. I gave him my biz card and my BF and some others saw. He stormed off and accused me of cheating because it had my # on it. Now he doesn’t want to be together. I think he’s over-reacting. My motive was innocent. HELP!