Need advice

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Need advice

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 2:50 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Rnsc2
    Participant
    September 19, 2017 at 1:08 pm #149517
    Need advice

I dated a girl for a month. It was great we enjoyed spending time together. We both laugh and make each other smile. After the month she broke it off with me because she was falling for me and it terrifies her. She just got out of a bad relationship and she doesn’t want to settle because she could see us together and she wants to see what else is out there.

A week goes by and we start talking again. It’s like we picked up from where we left off. Unfortunately she dated another guy in that time frame and did things sexually with him. Finding that out hurt me. Should it hurt? Even though we weren’t dating? Also, during this date she compares him to me. She has openly admitted that I set a new bar for her when it comes to dating (This happened before we started talking again) should I continue talking to her? We both make our heart do funny things and it just seems right. But I’m not sure how to deal with the other guy. She also went on a date with him while we started talking again.

Rnsc2
    Participant
    September 19, 2017 at 1:10 pm #149518

Continued…. Nothing happened physically besides a kiss on the cheek. I don’t know what to do. But I know how she has made.me felt every emotion since we started talking/dating. She’s afraid to lose me “I may have let the best thing walk out of my life. I’m the first thing she thinks about and the last thing she thinks about before bed, and vice versa. I don’t know what to do.

JD091
    Participant
    September 19, 2017 at 2:16 pm #149528

the fact that she slept with another guy while dating you should be a red flag. You do not know her that much. Don’t fell in the trap by simply being a distraction for her.

Rnsc2
    Participant
    September 19, 2017 at 3:42 pm #149539

We were broken up at that point. We were talking for about a week.

Rnsc2
    Participant
    September 19, 2017 at 3:55 pm #149541

We were broken up when that happened.

Rnsc2
    Participant
    September 19, 2017 at 3:56 pm #149543

That was after we broke up. The week where we weren’t talking.

Catsmith30
    Catsmith30
    Participant
    September 22, 2017 at 8:11 am #149993

And i know that everybody wants loyalty,consistency and somebody who won’t quit.But everybody forgets that to get that person,you have to be that person sgtcatherinesmith22 @ g ma il. c o m

caolannb1
    Participant
    September 22, 2017 at 11:51 am #150024

Hi I think nowadays, if you’re not in a committed relationship, where you both agree you’re not just dating anymore, you have to be open to the idea that your partner could be seeing other people. I personally believe that is actually very valuable because you can compare and it makes you see how much you really do care about a particularly special person. I did exactly what this girl did and tried to walk away, because I wasn’t sure if I was letting myself fall while he wasn’t as interested. If he had told me exactly what you’re saying and reassured me, then things would be different. Tell her how you feel and be patient. You both believe it’s special and so you’re on the way to a relationship.

boondocks924
    Participant
    September 24, 2017 at 1:23 pm #150107

If you don’t say you’r exclusive nowadays, interpretations can be up in the air. You both have to agree. Let her know how you honestly feel and go from there. If she’s right, it will work out.