Need advice about my new tutor teacher.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 2:51 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

AllStars101
    Participant
    March 9, 2017 at 5:06 am #129530

Recently I’ve signed up for a Japanese tutor because I’m in my last year of high school and am struggling to even pass. However I’ve only seen her like 3 times and I already get this feeling she may like me. I don’t know if I’m overreacting as this is a tutor we are talking about who is 3 years older than me. She oftens touches my arm when teaching me and laughs at things I don’t think is that funny. Also because this is a language tutor she would make me translate a lot of sentences. Sentences which include things like (let’s say her name is Sarah): Sarah and I went to the movies together, it was interesting or like I went to the shop to buy Sarah a flower.. Also for my next exams we decided I needed to get over 80: she then made me to do a promise where you hold hands then join your thumbs together then sign on each other hands then rub your hands against each other. Finally she is interested about my family as well as telling me to go to the same uni as her because she wants me to.

• This topic was modified 9 months, 1 week ago by  AllStars101.

ineedacab
    Participant
    March 12, 2017 at 1:00 am #129848

She’s definitely into you. Wait until AFTER the tutoring is done though to ask her if she likes you.

luck_12
    Participant
    March 12, 2017 at 2:01 pm #129853

Don’t overthink it, a lot of guys mistake friendliness as a sign of interest. But like the guy above me said, wait until after you are done tutoring to get a better gauge.

Vitani
    Participant
    March 15, 2017 at 9:15 pm #130232

nice