Need advice about what to do….

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:49 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

bumbletown88
    Participant
    July 22, 2016 at 3:17 pm #106246

Hi,

So I went on a night out and a girl from work asked me back to her place so I obliged. However, I was so wasted that things didn’t really progress, fell asleep and I left the next morning without even a kiss. I hadn’t really noticed this girl much before and I work quite closely with her. I’ve realized she’s really cool and would like to take her out etc but not really sure if the chance is gone or not. I’ve chatted with her at work and stuff since, not really getting any major signs but feel I should give it a go at least. If it didn’t go to plan, it would be quite awkward at work I imagine so I wondered if anyone had any ideas on how to play it. Or to not play it at all….. Thanks!