Need advice about what to do in my situation with a girl I met online… help.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 3:19 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Omgwatdahell
    Participant
    March 19, 2016 at 2:58 am #96081

So pretty much met this chick online we have only been talking for about 4 weeks we only met up 2 times at her house the first time we just watched movies we did kiss that day the second time we hung out we did a lot more no sex do to mother nature but it seems like she really likes me she ended up calling me baby later that day which just scares me I don’t want anything serious with this girl just because I don’t have that connection with her but I liked being intimate, also she wants to have sex but I don’t want to if she thinks we’re in a relationship or something is this just a red flag or is she just really horny and likes me? I don’t know what to do lol I’m lost…

caseyg.hatchell
    Participant
    March 20, 2016 at 6:23 am #96101

Man you’ve the opportunity have fun, why you’re hesitating. Don’t let this go away, and if you don’t want to fall into it, you should consider stop meeting with that girl.

timbo31967
    Participant
    March 21, 2016 at 1:42 pm #96149

Your choices are pretty limited. You sound like a decent guy, if your concerned about having sex and not wanting to mislead her. Just be up front about it. You may or may not like the answer you get. But at least you’ll know the truth.

ynlee204
    Participant
    March 22, 2016 at 11:34 am #96190

tell her dont lie