Need Advice About What To Text A Girl

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 3:50 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

SoulYogaMusic
    Participant
    July 20, 2016 at 8:23 pm #105942

Looking for thoughts from both men and women: Went on a great date with a woman. Texted her over the weekend to see if she wanted to go out during the week. She said it would be hard for her to meet after work this week but would ‘let me know’. She never did let me know. What’s the most appropriate text given the situation if I’m still interested but obviously am not cool that she lacked the thoughtfulness to text.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by  SoulYogaMusic.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by  SoulYogaMusic.

Monogomusonlyduh
    Participant
    July 22, 2016 at 10:36 am #106123

Maybe she is waiting to text. I would text her and say “Hey I had an awesome time with you and I was wondering if you would still be interested in another date?” if she doesnt text back in about 24 hours id say its safe to say she is ignoring you and maybe you should keep looking for options. If you want to woo her just make sure you make the plans using whatever she told you she liked on the first date and be sure to pick up the tab. If she has interest you will hook her by providing an effortless evening

Pineapples1804
    Participant
    July 22, 2016 at 2:39 pm #106221

Hmmm…try to just start a conversation with a simple “hey, how you’ve been?” and then try to find a new perspective of talking, make yourself sound interesting, but with a bit of mystery. Ask her out again if you manage to keep the conversation going for like a week or two. And when you do ask her out and she tries to schedule a date, make yourself sound a bit busy (a little bit hard to get)

If that doesn’t work, move on to the next one (she might not be worth it, after all)

Vdaguy92
    Participant
    July 22, 2016 at 7:04 pm #106293

text about something you two have in common. like ask about a world topic.

Maged-84
    Participant
    July 23, 2016 at 7:57 pm #106330

urge topics she like to talk about like herself her work her dreams her ambitions, people like to talk about themselves and specially when they find someone who can listen

katherine
    Participant
    July 23, 2016 at 8:28 pm #106333

Im Lola, i had my friend help me hack my ex’s email cause i suspected he was cheating. all he asked for was his phone number. Contact him now, his email is cyberhelpall@gmail.com dot com..IF u need help tell him Lola referred you to him and he’ll help. at first i did not give much thought, but my mind was still bothered .so i decided to contact the cyberhelpall@gmail.com dot com to help catch my cheating spouse,he delivered as was promised he is really a genius,he also does P.I jobs, clears your record, passwords,I love him and his work. you should try it. Good luck

Anonymous
    July 24, 2016 at 5:09 pm #106361

I personally would let it go. Reality is, if she is truly interested, she would make plans with you OR something has happened. Either way, you played your hand and put the ball in her court….she is not hitting it back to you at this point. I would simply move on. If at some point she contacts you, you can decide if you are inspired at that point or not to meet her again. But personally, if I ignored or did not respond to a guy and he kept texting me….I would view him as a guy I could walk all over. Women typically do not respect a man who doesn’t hold to certain standards as to how he is treated. Just a thought….