Need advice ASAP – Should I ask her to do this or not?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 4:06 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

secretagentman
    Participant
    February 28, 2014 at 4:05 pm #48606

A little background…I’ve been dating a girl for 3 weeks now. Things have been going pretty much perfectly. We’ve been on 6 dates, all amazing. She definitely seems very interested in me…told me I’m perfect, very cuddly, affectionate, amazing hugs, kisses me all the time, etc. We saw each other Tuesday, and the next day she invited me to come with her to a get-together this coming weekend. I think it’s a step for her that she’s bringing me around her friends.

My dilemma is this…we’ve discussed cooking dinner for each other, and I said I wanted to do it first. She loved that 🙂 I want the chance to be together where we can be alone (for all the various reasons). I’ve been debating asking her to come over for dinner tomorrow night. Is it too much for us to see each other Saturday night, and again Sunday afternoon through Sunday night? Does this make me seem too eager and/or available? I really like her and don’t want to rush this. ADVICE, PLEASE!!! Thank you 🙂

pandabear87
    Participant
    March 1, 2014 at 11:35 am #48649

You guys have been on 6 dates for 3 weeks right? well I don’t think there’s anything wrong with it, But Just be sure to not get into a habit of doing this all the time (well at least at the beginning of your dating relationship) because it then does seem a little too available. I know exactly how you feel. It sounds like you like her alot and you want to spend as much time with her as possible, but just be patient at times. Good luck. I hope this helps. 🙂

alex@NextRSHIP
    alex@NextRSHIP
    Participant
    April 11, 2014 at 6:08 pm #48742

If things are going well there’s no need to worry. Just remember that a little space is also beneficial as well. It keeps the anticipation alive.

Good luck!

-Alex