Need advice between two girls And who to choose

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 3:21 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

surferdudeNJ1234
    Participant
    June 25, 2014 at 2:04 pm #56214

OK so quick background. I am 26 years old. I have been single for about 4 years now. I want my next relationship to be a long term and hopefully the last one I have. I have my own house career job ready to settle.

So finally I have a girl attracted to me. Actually now 2 girls both very pretty in shape sexy girls.

Girl 1: She is 22 very outgoing pretty fun to be around. We have been hitting it off great now for about 2 months. I have always been attracted to her before we met and now its great. We are very sexual. My only problem is she keeps talking about moving to FL next year to live with her sister and her sisters baby to help. I know its a year away but I don’t want to get emotionally involved with her knowing its going to end at some point.
    She treats me amazing
    Cons
    Smokes Cigs
    Still likes to go out and get black out drunk sometimes.

Girl 2 will go into comments not enough room

surferdudeNJ1234
    Participant
    June 25, 2014 at 2:08 pm #56216

Girl 2

Now because Girl 1 talks about moving I have keep the doors open. And now I have met up with a high school sweetheart again. Shes 25 years old Girl 2 is beautiful also, shes very mature and knows what she wants in life. She has a 2 year old boy now, but that doesn’t bother me I love kids. She has her priorities straight. We have not been hanging out as long as Girl 1. We have not had sex yet because I wont until I decide between the two. We did back in high school and relationship was great then.

Pros:

Shes ready to settle
    Mature grown up
    Cons:
    Kid (not so bad)
    shes not as out going as the 22 year old.

I hate the feelings I have inside because I cant decide. I hate hurting someones feelings and it would hurt Girl 1 a lot more.
    Girl one talks about well its still a year away so who knows. But that’s not solid enough for me.

Anonymous
    June 26, 2014 at 5:15 am #56308

Girl 1 and Girl 2? I can’t help you, let your heart and your mind decide, know what are your real preference and see which one will actually stand by you even in your lowest hour that would be the right girl.

OMNOMNOM
    Participant
    June 29, 2014 at 7:59 pm #56564

Girl 2, I live in FL and can take care of Girl 1 when she gets down here hahaha!

Seriously, I would pursue both. A lot of times women will back off when you rush into a long-term relationship, as they should. And let the woman initiate the “Are we official/exclusive?” talk.

I remember when I met 2 women around the same time, made a decision prematurely, and made the wrong decision. The girl I chose after the first date stopped returning texts and calls and was gone. Meanwhile my “Girl 2” had already moved on and even with bumping into her over the years has never given me another chance.

So I would play it cool, as you get to know both of them a little better it will become more apparent who u should pick. Girl 2 may appear to have it together but before moving forward, make sure there are no lingering ex bf’s hangin around.

And don’t be so quick to write off Girl 1, if she is in a good relationship she may be inclined to hang around, u too can visit FL instead.

Help24
    Help24
    Participant
    July 1, 2014 at 6:50 pm #56719

Well man I’m still young. 14 in fact but I’ve read the following quote: “if you love 2 people go for the one you starting liking after. Because if you really did love the first one you wouldn’t of have fallen for the second one” idk if it’s true. It seems pretty legit but feel free to add on or disagree,I’m new here.

Anonymous
    Participant
    July 2, 2014 at 7:37 pm #56733

You should never have to debate which girl to choose. Just take it as it comes. Girl 1 seems like one of my ex girlfriends minus the moving part. Very immature and gets black out drunk all the time and let me tell you, that in and of itself is a hard issue to build trust around. Ended up she backstabbed me and had an affair and I struggled for two years getting over it because she always wanted to party. Girl 2 seems to be very fitting but you have to go with your gut.