Need advice despertly

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Need advice despertly

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:55 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Lostinontario
    Participant
    August 7, 2017 at 5:41 am #144428
    Need advice despertly

So confused.
    Ive been dating a guy for almost 4 years. We are in the midst of moving in together. But now i dont know if i should or if he really even wants me to. He went away for a week. Didnt tell me just left. I found out he planned it for over a week. He called me 2 days into his trip and said it was a last minute decision. Completely lied to me. Prior to him going away he spent the week at my house i babysat his son. We made love the day before he left . I dont jnow where i stand. Were engaged and he hid a teip 29 hrs away. Should i preceed moving in i dont know. I felt so hurt. He acts like it was no big deal. Said he needed to clear his head i asked about ehat us he said no were great. I dont hink we are.

overthemoon
    Participant
    August 8, 2017 at 2:46 pm #144656

Sounds like he’s freaking out a bit about the massive (in his mind) commitment you guys are about to make. It could be that he’s hiding it from you because he does care about you and doesn’t want you to know he’s panicking a little bit. I know it’s hard to not be hurt but I would recommend backing off a bit and giving him some space. Let him come to you, and when he does, try to stay calm and open-minded. If he feels attacked he won’t open up and tell you the truth of what’s going on in his head.