DATING ADVICE FORUM

Need advice, dont know what to do

Author
    Comments

• peaches
    Participant
    June 22, 2017 at 4:27 am #140233
    Need advice, dont know what to do

I met a guy at my friends husbands birthday(he is actually the cousin to my friends husband) and he seemed really nice, we started hanging out and spending time together, he would wine and dine me etc. He is 12yrs older than me and I hoped since he mature things will be different. One day we invited friends over for a braai at his place and one of my friends asked how long we have been dating and he gave that shocked look that and said no we are not dating. Since then I always make effort to go to his place and call etc. And when I go there I feel like he just agreeing for the sake of it, or maybe coz he wants to get laid. I really like this guy but dont know what to do as his actions prove that he isnt ready for a relationship.

peaches
    Participant
    June 22, 2017 at 4:39 am #140239

I just need to know how to handle this situation, do I just walk away from it

Mel4everable
    Mel4everable
    Participant
    June 23, 2017 at 1:49 pm #140483

Hmmm I’m not sure how much I like how he responded to the person who asked if you guys were dating. Did you happen to look at his body language though? I’m not sure how he feels about you because it’s not exactly clear but maybe you should ask and see where it goes and do so in a smart way. I think you should stop calling him and going to his house and wait and see if he initiates it. Stop trying to prove to him that you are “the one” at least for now or until he gives you some definite hope that he has reciprocal feelings for you as well.

peaches
    Participant
    June 26, 2017 at 12:07 pm #140549

I do love him.
    I am not the one who is married. His cousin is my friends husband, that is how we met.