need advice from the ladys please:)

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2017 at 10:36 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

b773
    Participant
    July 14, 2017 at 7:51 pm #142256

I meet this girl online, really got into each other…build a level of trust, empathy, always in a respectful manner.
    I went to visit her for the weekend, she said i could stay at her place, Friday went good, just dinner+ drinks, some kissing and hugs.
    Saturday went good all day, but i messed up in the evening, didn’t gave her much attention ( poor of me), Sunday she told me to leave as she didn’t felt comfortable in my company the evening before( i dont blame her) but then she engage in a almost 3 hour conversation ( we should have had that before) and then she wanted me to stay but i wanted to leave cause i felt terrible for my behavior ( we live in different country’s) i know we like each other,she made me lunch on Sunday and walked me to the station, gave me a tight hug and gave a heart shaped hands when i walked away, i was thinking into send her some sort of email and ask her to come over and make a new start kind of thing, would that be OK or would look bad?

b773
    Participant
    July 14, 2017 at 8:02 pm #142257

she started by saying that i should leave, then i made her talk a bit, she said…i have nothing to say but ok, 5 minutes, turned into a 3 hour conversation, she was clearly upset and quit rightly so, i felt terrible for my behavior… i was thinking in putting a text file together and explain her why we should meet again, i need to redeem myself even if in the end she says no, at least she can get to meet the real me, from a women perspective would she like that? a honest and straight email, i don’t want to be seen as ” needy” or ” desperate” i just want to do the things right and have a chance to redeem myself. i feel terrible that i gave her the wrong impression of me. any advice? thanks in advance

laura405
    Participant
    July 17, 2017 at 4:31 pm #142384

I think at this point you should learn from this and move on. I think it would come off as a little desparate if you try to contact her again after she has already said she feels uncomfortable and asked you to leave. In the future make sure to give a girl more attention.

kitkat42
    Participant
    July 17, 2017 at 11:22 pm #142420

I think an apology would be greatly appreciated, it just will depend on what your intentions are as to what you should say. At least just apologise for your actions. If you want to keep seeing her then you’d have to probably do something a bit more but just a general apology human to human would be good. Then you can move on with closure.

b773
    Participant
    July 18, 2017 at 9:47 am #142430

Thanks for your reply 🙂

I did sent her a letter in PDF format to her whatsapp last Saturday, message has been delivered but not seen( read), last time she was online on whatsapp was on the Sunday that i left, she didn’t blocked my contact, which leads me to think that she’s in a “cool down” period…she did however stopped following me on Instagram last Sunday after i placed a couple of posts…a cool down period is totally acceptable and reasonable, ill wait the time i think its appropriate for a reply, but ill not tolerate the silence treatment, i believe that we should put our hands up and bite the bullet when we wrong, regardless if its a men or women and solve things in a positive manner, my apologies are sincere and i offered an amendment. will see what happens next 🙂
    Cant do face-to-face, as we live in different country’s, otherwise i would….

strangerx
    Participant
    July 18, 2017 at 4:12 pm #142526

She firstly asked you to leave than she spent time to discuss with you. The tight hug means probably that she is into you. I think yea, you should invite her

Freebird
    Participant
    July 21, 2017 at 11:55 am #142886

For future reference you should never refrain from saying what is on your mind, there are very specific reasons for thoughts to cross our minds and we need to acknowledge them. Instead of being so worried whether you would be saying something that would make her feel a certain way, just say it. You are being your true self by doing so, and if she accepts that, that says a lot in of itself. If she doesn’t and decides to say nothing or have a negative reaction, then eventually more then likely it would have not worked out any way. Always be yourself, people will either accept it or not, let them make that choice

nautilus10
    Participant
    July 26, 2017 at 11:57 am #143284

If she was willing to hear you out, give her some time to miss you and then reach out again. If you get no response, then there’s your answer. If she responds, then there’s your answer. There is no harm in being honest and giving it one last shot. Good luck!

littlemix
    Participant
    August 1, 2017 at 11:25 am #143825

I think she jus wants to resolve the issue. Give it time and space.

Allball
    Participant
    August 2, 2017 at 10:40 pm #144111
    Reply To: need advice from the ladys please:)

She needs some space

lostinspace1973
    Participant
    August 7, 2017 at 7:42 am #144431
    Reply To: need advice from the ladys please:)

Give her time and space and I am sure she will be in touch when she is ready 🙂