Need advice on a bizarre situation

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2017 at 5:03 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

davidbandon
    Participant
    June 28, 2017 at 4:45 pm #140909

Okay thanks for your help everyone.
    I have been dating a wonderful woman for 7 weeks. After 5 weeks she decided to break up because she thought our political views would be a problem. The next day she was visible on Match.com again. I texted her about it and she said No she is letting her friend use her account. She is on every day. I let it go. A few days later she said she misses me and wants to see me. After a couple days we were right back as Boyfriend and Girlfriend. Spending time together, expressing our love for each other. Everything was amazing again. She talks with me hours each day, calls me baby, “My Love” etc…

Well It is still bothering me that she seems to have her Match.com profile visible. I shared my concerns with some friends and one of them contacted her on Match. She Liked his photo and she replied to his question about her pretty face and what ethnicity is she. Her reply was “Thanks I’mFilipino and Japanese. That is what she is! It must be her. What do I do?

caritas
    Participant
    June 28, 2017 at 5:47 pm #140920

without knowing everything, your gf is definitely being dishonest and treating you unfairly. even though it might be difficult at first i’d just move on… no one deserves to be treated that way. you will find happiness elsewhere, from someone else who will treat you better! 🙂

davidbandon
    Participant
    June 28, 2017 at 9:06 pm #140929

Thank you!!