Need advice on an approach

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 9:59 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

sean7
    Participant
    December 10, 2013 at 7:00 pm #44399

I major in something extremely male dominated and I’m generally bad at approaching in general. I just noticed a really pretty girl in my major, but I’ve never seen her before nor have I seen her since. I did notice that she’s friends on Facebook with some of my really good friends because of a club they’re all in. I can’t join that club because it meets while I’m at my job, but I really want to meet her and possibly get to know her. All the friends I have in common with her have said they don’t know her really well but that she’s most likely single and she’s really nice. They also told me that she’s two years below me. Any ideas on how I can find a way to approach her in a non-creepy way? Or even find her in a way that doesn’t seem creepy?

Mimi94
    Participant
    April 7, 2014 at 6:27 pm #44551

Ask your friends if their club hangs out outside of the club meetings and ask to tag along. Or maybe see if they will set you up with her on a blind date. No matter what happens, just be yourself and be confident. Good luck 🙂