Need advice on dating older women.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 5:09 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

swancman
    swancman
    Participant
    February 16, 2014 at 2:35 pm #47879

Hello. I got together with a woman and, long story short, I found out she is older than me (at least 5 years older; I’m 23 years old). The night went well and she wanted to get together again but I’m nervous about the whole thing. I’m interested in her but I’m not sure how to approach the situation. Do I need to do things differently? If it turns out I really like her and what makes things serious how do I tell her? I could definitely use some advice on this situation, especially from any women who are older than me. If any guys here have been in this same situation I’d love to hear your advice as well!

babyluvs3
    babyluvs3
    Participant
    March 6, 2014 at 1:28 pm #48879

Hello there,
    first off thank for taking the time, which shows sincerity and interest, in the woman you are with. To find out about things you feel you don’t understand.
    First off you really don’t need to do anything differently than you do with a younger woman. We are no different. Well, other than we may have more experience in certain areas of life. But we want love, and relationship too. That being said, just be your sweet self. Get to know your woman better, and that in itself will tell you what she wants.
    Be kind and honest too her. If you feel yourself getting serious about the relationship, this is the only thing that may be different with an older woman. You can actually talk more freely about it. Ask her what her expectations are before you get in too deep.
    You most certainly don’t want to fall head over heals in love with someone if they are not looking for that serious of a relationship.
    Make sure you know the boundaries…
    Just don’t rush things, Good luck 🙂

allonmyown11
    Participant
    March 6, 2014 at 10:20 pm #48917

i agree tread softly, see what she wants and determine whether you can deal with that.

swancman
    swancman
    Participant
    April 11, 2014 at 6:01 pm #47880

Oh, P.S. By get together I don’t mean anything sexual. I don’t believe in having sex before marriage so, please, no sex advice. Thanks!