Need advice on my situation

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:49 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

ronnie15
    Participant
    April 28, 2015 at 4:09 pm #77955

This might seem stupid to some but I need advice haha!
    I met this guy online and have been talking for almost three months now. I have begun to have feelings for him. He lives in another state so we have not met each other yet. We have both been busy with school and work but we are planning on getting together for the fourth of july since its a holiday and we can both get time off then. In the beginning we skyped, talked on the phone, texted, and we would even snapchat. It’s been about a month now since we’ve talked on the phone or even skyped. All we’ve been doing is texting and snapchating. Until recently he broke his phone and got a new one and now he just snapchats me. I’m thinking he lost my number when he had to get a new phone but he never asked for it again. I feel like we don’t really talk now all we do is send pictures back and forth and I’m starting to feel neglected because I want to talk to him, hear his voice too. With snapchat you cant really talk.

ronnie15
    Participant
    April 28, 2015 at 4:10 pm #77956

CONTINUED: they have a texting thing but I’d rather text through the phone than on the app. I’ve been feeling irritated because I don’t feel like we are really communicating and so then I stop responding. Then he sends me snaps asking me if I’m ok or if I’m mad at him. I asked him the other day why he doesn’t call me or skype me anymore (because I was thinking maybe he just doesn’t like it or its boring for him which I would understand, but he seemed to enjoy it when we would) (this is all on the snapchat app btw) He responded saying he loved skyping with me but now he always has friends over and it’s hard to find time to get away by himself. (not going to lie I felt hurt when he said that. Am I stupid for feeling that way?) then he said I wasn’t boring and that he’s not tired of me and that he loves to see my beautiful face and hearing my cute voice and adorable giggle. Then why can’t he just set a time to call me or skype me? It doesn’t have to be all the time just every now and then

ronnie15
    Participant
    April 29, 2015 at 8:40 am #77957

CONTINUED:I don’t mind snapchatting with him but its getting old doing that all day and not being able to have a real conversation. I really like him and I really want this to work so I can meet him. What do you think?

samhopexo
    Participant
    April 29, 2015 at 9:39 am #78034

Well, they have this thing on snapchat where you can video chat. I can’t really explain it but I’m sure if you look it up online you can find a how to for it. Best of luck!

carla
    carla
    Participant
    April 29, 2015 at 5:27 pm #78090

tell him that you need to hear his voice besides you can video chat with snapchat