Need advice on my situation

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 9:08 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

eroque12
    Participant
    October 22, 2017 at 1:18 pm #153660

So I went out to eat with my friend to a restaurant and after being seated I catch the waitress looking at me several times. I’m not gonna lie I started looking at her too she was gorgeous. I wanted to ask for her number really bad but I was being hesitant about it because it was something I’ve never done to this point. When I was walking out the girl that I’ve been making eyes with was right by the door and she said “good night” so for some weird reason after 19 years I had to courage to shake her hand and introduce myself and ask for her number. She smiled really widely and said she didn’t she could because she was at work but that I could come back some other time and sit in her section. But I wasn’t taking no for an answer I said “I’ll write it down real quick” and she smiled and gave it to me. Long story short I texted her the same day but didn’t get a reply back till two days later she said the message sent to her laptop and not to her phone.

eroque12
    Participant
    October 22, 2017 at 1:24 pm #153661

But when she did text me we started texting for a good part of the day. I texted her the next day and she would always reply quick till she stopped replying so I decided to call her. We had a really great conversation and we were supposed to be going mini golfing some time. But when I tried to talk to her the next day she either left me on seen or didn’t reply. I even tried calling her and she didn’t reply or even cal me back…. I don’t know if she was playing hard to get or she really lost interest in one day. But me being as petty as I am I completely stopped trying but sometimes I think she really was playing hard to get because of all the signals she was giving me. So now I regret this because it’s been a week since we last talked and I was actually really interested in her. I tried talking to other girls but for some reason I can’t stop thinking about how I had fucked up. What should I do guys?

Jevise
    Participant
    October 22, 2017 at 4:23 pm #153662

Yeah

matty145
    Participant
    October 22, 2017 at 11:09 pm #153668

yes