Need advise ASAP

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Need advise ASAP

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 4:56 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Gator0284
    Participant
    February 17, 2014 at 1:36 am #47888
    Need advise ASAP

So I met this girl online and we started chatting for about a week. We agreed to a first date and it went well. We have been on 4 dates in 2 weeks. On the last date I found out that she has told her mother, and friends about me. She is a sweet, sexy, and a caring girl. We live in a college town but both of us are older then most of them around us (29). At the end of the night I take her home for the first time and we end the night with a long kiss good night. We held hands and she stated that “She wants to take things slow”. Then we kissed again and said good night. I spoke with her today and she says she really likes me and looks forward to getting to know me better. We have another date Wed and Im confused. Every forum says that statement means she doesn’t like me. How do I take it?

juliette
    Participant
    February 18, 2014 at 3:37 am #47930

i never kiss anyone I don’t like. I would not read to much in it. Spend some more time with her in the daytime like a hike. And all of us know if she’s sharing with her family about you in her life its positive. Pick her up one day and meet her family.

heartless
    Participant
    February 19, 2014 at 7:54 pm #48049

She does like you. she wants to take things slow because she doesnt want to get hurt.

n00by
    Participant
    February 19, 2014 at 10:08 pm #48056

She likes you

jc36
    Participant
    February 26, 2014 at 1:34 am #48446

She likes you.. 4 dates in 2 weeks is great for online! Respect her request, change up the type of dates.. Don’t let it get boring!

Ilion
    Ilion
    Participant
    February 27, 2014 at 9:12 am #48506

She definitely likes you, but yes, women want to ‘take things slow’. In general of course, at list this was my experience too. They want to see what are your intentions with her and there is yet another consideration or thought form circling in women’s head, that is this one: ‘I want men not to think of me as being easy or a slut’.

So, be patient. I learned that patience is what gives success in any field, it is the same with women and dating 🙂

ninjalewis
    Participant
    February 27, 2014 at 9:32 am #48513

She likes you. She just doesn’t want to get hurt

AngelThMan
    Participant
    February 27, 2014 at 11:16 pm #48564

She doesn’t want to be too easy. Keep seeing her.

pandabear87
    Participant
    March 1, 2014 at 11:40 am #48651

I think she likes you. As she suggested, just go slow. Obviously she is interested in you if you had seen each other at least two times a week, which is good. So patience is key.

ren70
    Participant
    March 15, 2014 at 1:30 am #49311
    Reply To: Need advise ASAP

probably just wants to proceed with caution. could be due to earlier relationship problems. sounds like she likes you

ipawnu
    Participant
    March 16, 2014 at 2:43 pm #49344

She likes you, some girls just don’t like to kiss that early. (4 dates in 2 weeks is good)

fitzy55
    Participant
    March 31, 2014 at 1:27 pm #50097

Just because a woman says something that can be interpreted in many ways doesn’t mean it should be taken that way. Getting to know someone is a legitimate reason sometimes, you don’t know what people have been through.